Monday, September 11, 2017

Bless Your Heart Card

When I saw the Southern Sass stamp set, I knew that I had to own it!  I decided to try my hand with it and the Color Dare 260 color challenge: Willow, White Daisy, Raspberry, Bashful, and Charcoal.
Here are the details: This card is based on the Make It from Your Heart, Vol. 1 sketch #25.  On the White Daisy card base, I layered a piece of Bashful cardstock that I stamped with the small heart from the Happy Heart stamp set in Raspberry.  (I stamped the large heart from the same set on the envelope.)  Next is a piece of Charcoal from the Basics Fundamentals and then a Raspberry cardstock panel.  Finally, I stamped the sentiment on White Daisy cardstock with Bashful and Raspberry ink.  (Ink up your stamp in the lightest color and then ink up part of the stamp with the darker color.)  Finally, I added this pretty Willow heart wreath cut with the CTMH/Cricut Flower Market cartridge (p. 42 cut at 4.25") and a piece of Adventure ribbon.


The latest stamp on my wishlist is the Stronger Together stamp set.  ALL proceeds will benefit the Red Cross and their relief efforts.

5 comments:

  1. Very creative use of the colors this week, Haley! Love all the hearts in your theme. Thanks for joining the fun at Color My Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I like the shaded colors of the sentiment. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, Haley! I love the stamping techniques you incorporated, and the addition of the Willow Heart wreath! Thank you for sharing with us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at the Color My Heart Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all the stamped hearts and the combination of the two pinks...your wreath really pops and the heart ribbon bow adds to your whimsical and fun card. Thanks for joining us at Color Dare this week, please come back for more color challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails