Monday, April 24, 2017

Sweet 16 Double-Z Fold Birthday Card

How my baby can be 16 today is beyond me!  To celebrate her birthday, I created this Double-Z fold card just for her with the Sugar Rush collection.  All of the "fancy" cuts were made with the CTMH/Cricut Artistry cartridge
You can't help but notice the addition of Sea Glass glitter paper for the "16."
 Can you tell how the Sea Glass washi tape extends across the entire width of the card?
I used the Pomegranate washi tape to "fill in" the heart in the balloon.

If you'd like to make your own Double-Z fold card, just search for directions (& let me know if you can't find them).  It's an easy card to make and is fun with all its layers and dimensions.
 Here she was at 8 months and a little more recently.  Happy Sweet 16, baby girl!  Your Daddy and I love you!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This double Z fold card was fun to make - and looks a lot more complicated than it is! I'm having a hard time grasping the fact that Macey is 16, too - but I send her lots of birthday wishes and love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails