Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Love This (Card)

This card idea came from the cute sketch at Stamp Ink Paper Sketch Challenge #95.  (Unfortunately I missed the challenge deadline.)

Because I used the fun Some Kinda Wonderful paper pack, I am also linking up to the Heart 2 Heart What a Wonderful challenge.  The April stamp of the month, Flock Together, is so much fun to color with our Shin Han Twin Touch markers (after stamping with Momento permanent ink).

I think this card will go to my college daughter as she enters finals to complete her freshman year.  She needs a little encouragement during this stressful time!

3 comments:

  1. I love this sweet and colourful card Haley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card - these birds are fun to color. I'm sure it will make A smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails