Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Braces: Before & After LO

After two years and eight months (but who's counting?), our younger daughter finally got her braces off!  Here is the layout that I made to celebrate.
This layout shows how you can pair Picture My Life cards (pocket scrapbooking) with traditional scrapbooking.  In this case, I used the Swan Lake Workshop Your Way collection.  The photo mat with the gold diamonds and the Picture Perfect card are both from the gold watercolor PML set.  You can actually add watercolor or ink over these and the gold (or clear in the clear set) will resist the color.
To make the "gorgeous" sentiment stand out, I traced the CTMH/Cricut Flower Market cut with my gold marker.  Other embellishments include the gorgeous gold foil tape and gold sequins.
Can you tell what stamp set I used to random stamp the background of the White Daisy piece and the pennants on the right page?
It's the November stamp of the month, New Year's Cheer! It's only available for one more day, so get yours today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails