Monday, August 22, 2016

H2H Challenges: For the Girls

With two daughters, this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge, For the Girls, is an easy one!  Today I am showcasing our older daughter and her BFF with this Calypso layout and the Tickled Pink stamp set (only available until the end of the month!).
Everything you see on both pages (except ink, stamps, journaling, and photos) came with the Calypso Workshop Your Way: the paper pack, all the embellishments, and the washi tape.
Though I don't love my handwriting, it makes journaling fast and easy.  The alphabet set that I used is retired, but you can find a similar beautiful font stamp set.  Don't you love those pretty flamingos?!?


You have all month to play along with any of the August H2H challenges, so won't you join us?

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! And I do love that flamingo paper and washi tape.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails