Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Graduation Party

As you probably know, our daughter graduated from high school recently.  One of her friends' mom has the great idea to throw a joint graduation party for the kids rather than 10 separate ones.  When one of the moms suggested a superhero theme, we were hooked!  I made photo centerpieces and card boxes for each of our superhero graduates.  I used my CTMH/Cricut Artfully Sent cartridge and some current and retired CTMH papers to make their individual superhero "shields."  Here are the boys' boxes.
We rented a room with a kitchen at our local state park, Vogel, and had fun decorating with the superhero theme.

One of the moms used her Cricut to make superhero initials to put on a cape for each kids.
Here's my awesome graduate with her amazing cape!
We had a fabulous time celebrating this milestone in their lives!

1 comment:

  1. One big party sounds better than 10 parties, and less work for the parents, too. I love the superhero theme and the capes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails