Friday, May 6, 2016

National Stamping Month Blog Hop: Happy Times!

Close To My Heart has a gorgeous special offer for National Stamping Month!  You are going to want to get your hands on the beautiful Happy Times paper pack and coordinating stamp set.  You can purchase the paper pack for $14.95 and the stamp set for $17.95, or you can earn the paper pack FREE with a minimum $60 qualifying order.  If you're already hopping you've arrived from my talented friend (and fellow Heart 2 Heart DT Member) Paige's blog.  After you check out my project, you'l visit Jennifer next by clicking on her name.
The Happy Times paper pack seemed like a great match for our daughter's senior prom pictures.  My layout is based on two sketches from Reflections that I tweaked slightly to fit my pictures.
Can you see the gold embossing on the coral band?  This paper is so pretty in real life!  I embellished the layout with gold shimmer trim, Florence sequins, gold puffies, and a flower from the La Vie en Rose assortment.
I didn't add a ton of embellishments because I wanted the focus to remain on my pictures.  The title is stamped in Fern with a retired alphabet set.

Thanks for letting me share my beautiful daughter with you!  (Yes, I know I am biased.)  She will graduate high school at the end of the month and then will head off to college in August.  Feel free to leave me a comment before you hop on over to see Jennifer's Happy Times creation.
Click HERE for all the hop participants and their blogs.
I am also linking my layout to the Color My Heart Happy Times Color Dare challenge.  Thanks again for letting my share my daughter and the Happy Times collection with you.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! The photos and papers work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Prom Pictures, how wonderful! Your daughter looks beautiful and your page turned out lovely to show off these fun photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures of your daugher are beautiful, your layout is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, you put me in your layout! I'm honored! It was a treat to see beautiful Ansley and her friends all dressed up for Prom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS and great layout. Thanks for joining us at Color Dare...please join us next week for another color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous completed layouts with us at the Color Dare blog this week! Please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! Love how you embellished around the Prom Title. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely layout for a lovely occasion. Thanks for sharing at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails