Monday, May 16, 2016

H2H Challenges: Transportation

This week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge is the theme challenge TRANSPORTATION.  The first thing that came to my mind was our youngest getting her learner's permit recently!
This layout uses the new Magical collection found in the current Seasonal Expressions catalog supplement.  I actually made this in March when Close To My Heart came to Atlanta.  I will finish the right side page with some pictures of our new driver manning the wheel in our various vehicles.  She is doing a great job so far!

Be sure to visit H2H to see how our Design Team interpreted this challenge.  You have all month to play along with any of the May challenges, so get crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Cute driver! (But how did she get to be old enough to drive?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy to actually see that big smile (well deserved). And the moment is nicely preserved so that she can show her kids some day. Great job on both, Mom! I am smiling, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails