Thursday, April 7, 2016

Oglethorpe Visit

Our older daughter is thinking about attending Oglethorpe University in Atlanta for college starting this fall.  We absolutely loved it when we spent a day there recently as she participated in a scholarship competition.
 The layout uses the Charlotte Workshop Your Way collection, but I made up my own layout design.  I also added gold shimmer trim.
 Even though this isn't a pocket scrapbooking layout, I used the preprinted Picture My Life cards from the Charlotte WYW on a traditional layout.
We really think that Oglethorpe will be her home for the next four years!  We both loved it when we visited, and it felt like a great fit.  I'm glad I took lots of pictures to commemorate this special day.

2 comments:

  1. Great layout commemorating a special day! And you know I am proud of Ansley, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is bursting with excitement for this new adventure. Love this pre-look, and definitely look forward to many visits there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails