Monday, April 11, 2016

H2H Challenges: Sketch

Heart 2 Heart Challenges has a great sketch for you this month courtesy of our awesome design team member Brandi.

Here is my take on the sketch.
This card uses the Penelope paper pack, Artistry CTMH/Cricut cartridge, and the Sending Love stamp set.  The gemstones are retired but the purple shimmer trim is still available.  I am sending this card to someone who recently had surgery, and I hope that she likes it.  I think it is really cheerful, and I hope she does too.

Be sure to check out all of the H2H Design Team's creations and why don't you join us this month?

2 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty. I like the little extras that you added to glam it up the card. Very versatile style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a very pretty and cheery card. I love the little corner turn-back, with the peek of the reverse side pattern showing. Nice touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails