Monday, March 28, 2016

H2H Challenges: The Birds and the Bees

The final March challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges is "the birds and the bees."  I stretched this theme to include the butterflies too- though I did use the Sunshine Birdies stamp set (the March stamp of the month)!
The sentiment panel is one of my "tests" for my watercolor layout (that you can see HERE).  I painted on a 3" square block and then "stamped" it onto White Daisy card stock.  These colors go well with the Penelope paper pack, so I stamped the sentiment and butterflies in Black.  I had to  add a little bling with the purple shimmer trim and green epoxy triangle gems.

Sometimes you just need a quick and easy card!  Be sure to check out all of this week's H2H inspiration, and join us!

4 comments:

  1. This is indeed a happy card! Love it. Yummy colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love that shimmer trim, too, I think almost every card needs a little bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the watercoloring and the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy card! Love the color combo!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails