Saturday, October 10, 2015

Sangria Workshop on the Go Meets Nevermore

What do you do with leftover card pieces?  Make some more, with a twist!  I had pieces of my Nevermore/September stamp of the month card leftover from my open house, and I had my Sangria Workshop on the Go stamp set out, so I decided to create with them together.
 All the cards use the same basic ingredients, but they are each different.  I used the Nevermore paper pack with Whisper, Slate, Black, and Eggplant inks plus silver shimmer trim, silver sequins, and/or grey enamel gems.

I think this last one is my favorite.  I love how the leaf stamp can become a vine!

So now why don't you give it a try?  See how many alternatives you can make with the same basic ingredients.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors! I like that vine, but I like the flowers on you second card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lesson on why you never throw away little pieces of paper! Cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails