Friday, May 22, 2015

Teacher Appreciation and the Last Day of School

Can you believe that today is the last day of school?!?  This year has absolutely flown by!  I have got to find the brakes for this crazy train called life!  Today is the final day that my daughters will be a junior and 8th grader.  (They will both be in high school together next year, so that is something to look forward to.)  In light of the end of school, here are teacher appreciation cards that I made using the Teacher Appreciation stamp set and the Chalk It Up paper pack (based on a sketch from Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 1).
 One version uses a Flaxen card base and the other uses Sorbet.  Also, for the music teachers I used a retired music staff stamp for the background.
 To color the owl, I used two of my watercolor colored pencils sans water.
 A little teal shimmer trim and a black star finished off the cards nicely.
I hope that the teachers like their cards.  It has been a great year!

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards...and even cuter students!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expect the teachers will like those cards a lot! Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails