Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Taste of Summer Thank You Sunburst Card


Last week one of my sweet kiddos brought me this jar of "sunshine": inside was a towel, sunscreen, lemonade mix packets, and nail polish!  Isn't it adorable?  So so thoughtful!

This year has been such a great one, and I am so thankful for all of my darlings.  I can't believe that this is our last week of school.
To show my appreciation, I made this "orange you sweet" sunburst card using the Taste of Summer stamp set and paper pack.

2 comments:

  1. That's a really cute - and useable - teacher gift! And your card goes along with the theme of the gift beautifully. Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a teacher's gift! In know you are gonna miss those terrific kids. Hopefully the next batch will be just as great! Cute card...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails