Friday, March 13, 2015

January Photo-A-Day Challenge & Skylark Picture My Life Layouts

In theory, the Picture My Life pocket scrapbooking line has sounded like a great idea to me, but I have had trouble implementing it until now.  During our snow days last month, I took all of my January photos and actually got them scrapbooked!   I am super stoked about this feat!  (First, I have been participating in a photo-a-day challenge just because I have wanted to record more of of the every day in my life.  Thanks to the Snapfish app, I have 100 free prints per month, so I printed all of my January photos.  A couple of days I needed more than one photo to tell our story, but most days have just one highlight photo.)  I used the Skylark Picture My Life collection to get me going.





If you have photos that don't fit the orientation of your pockets, cut them up and back them with cardstock, B&T, or PML cards.
{I love this picture of the Hubs and me!  I had to split it to make it fit, but I still think we're cute- and together!}


Thank you, Instagram, for helping me remember what I was doing each day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...you've been mighty busy. Wanna see these in the real. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I want to see it in the real, too. I've enjoyed your daily pictures on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails