Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Snow Day = Studio J

We are "socked in" again with a beautiful wintry wonderland!  


Yes, I will be scrapping these photos- and whatever else we take today- in Studio J this evening!

Here is one of the layouts that I made during last week's snow days.  After Christmas, we hiked to the top of Blood Mountain with Logan's brother and our dear friends, the Maggios.  (Our girls have been besties since 2nd grade!)  We hiked over 8 miles that day!

This Studio J layout uses the Victory collection, one that I hadn't used before.  We were certainly feeling victorious that day.  I love that I was able to order three copies of this one layout!

Let me know if you need help getting started in Studio J!  Don't forget about the awesome Album Allure special this month.  The clock is ticking!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, your snow photos will make a memorable layout. Eight mile hike? I'm impressed. Great photos...great layout. Yay, Studio J!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails