Monday, February 9, 2015

H2H Challenges: Love, CTMH Style

This week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge is a timely one.  We want you to show your love, but the twist is that is has to be CTMH style!  Way back over 15 years ago, I fell in love with Close To My Heart because of their amazing stamps, so my card today is a tribute to that stamping foundation.
Since it's almost Valentine's Day, I made this card for my Hubby (another true love) using one of my favorite new stamps sets, Amour (only available until the end of March!).  I used the Artfully Sent alphabet stamp set to add "mon" to "amour" to make this card for mon mari.  (Did you know that my undergraduate degree was French?) The LOVEly paper pack is Heartstrings, which I embellished with Lagoon heart washi tape, teal shimmer trim, and silver sequins.  I didn't want to get too carried away with the bling for my guy!
I can't wait for him to see the inside!  I may be able to add a new phrase to his French repertoire.  He knows je t'aime pretty well!

Be sure to check out all of our H2H DT's LOVEly creations.  You have until the end of the month to play along!

5 comments:

  1. So pretty. How awesome are you that you can speak french

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love this card, since I am a bit of a Francophile! Good job, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have expected a French card from you... and it is a beautiful one! Love the colour combination as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so you- I love your French themed project! I don't know any French but am fluent in Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! And knowing your love for (and degree in) French, the theme does not surprise me at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails