Friday, July 18, 2014

The iPhone Photography Project


Last month I entered the 21st century and the smartphone world with my first iPhone (a pink 5c).  I am thankful to have a 16-year-old with a iPhone 4 to help me!  When Big Picture Classes announced their iPhone Photography Project 2, I decided to jump on the bandwagon.  You will probably get to see some of my work over the next month here.

I am loving having a good camera with me at all times. (Yes, I took a selfie when I got my new phone!)  I can't wait to share some of what I learn.  (Be sure to check out all of the BPC offerings, and if you decide to join, use my code 730328C8.  Thanks!  Here are a few of my favorite phone pictures:
a baby starfish on Amelia Island

My hometown square Tuesday evening
The last blossom on my lily

I am even on Instagram, but I have a lot to learn there too!

If you have any tips, I'd love to hear them. (Thank you, Joy, for the Siri help!)

1 comment:

  1. Love your photos. It's fun to have the "camera" handy all the time. Glad to help with Siri.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails