Friday, June 20, 2014

More Father's Day Fun

Because my parents were volunteering at the local Scottish Festival, we put off celebrating Father's Day with them (which actually made it extra special because longtime friends were in town visiting).
Since I certainly inherited my love of camping from my parents, I knew I wanted to use my Happy Camper stamp set and the Timberline paper pack for his card. (We traveled out west in '89 in a silver airstream, so I had to make this camper with Whisper card stock.)  I paper pieced the camper onto the barn wood piece and colored it with White Daisy, Lagoon, Ponderosa Pine, and Whisper markers.  The "happy Father's day" sentiment and circle are from the Holiday Tags stamp set, cut with the Artiste CTMH/Cricut cartridge.  I embellished the sentiments with triangle Durables studs.
Love you, Dad!

Our younger daughter made this cute card for her Dad using the same basic supplies that I did.

Aren't they cute?

I'm entering both cards in the Heart 2 Heart Challenges "So Studly" challenge!  I'm sure you can see why!

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are great! And that stamp set is perfect for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used the stamp set. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails