Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Last Day of School

Today is our last day of school, and I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by!  I know that time seems to speed up as we age, but it still doesn't seem possible that it is time for this year to end.  It's been such a great year that I I am working on a Studio J layout to commemorate it.  Here are a few fun pictures from the year:
the first day of school
 book character day

Champs graduation
the best 5th grade class ever (with my awesome Scottish student teacher too)
field day


 yesterday's water slide reward


We got our state test scores Tuesday, and my kids ROCKED!  Twenty of them exceeded in every single subject, four exceeded in a few but not all, and only one passed without exceeding.  I am so proud of them!  Four students actually earned a perfect scores on at least one subject's test; two of the four earned two perfect scores!  Can you tell it's been a great year?

I wish my students a great summer.  I hope that I have left a mark on their hearts like they've left on mine!  I expect them to keep in touch!

2 comments:

  1. It does seem that this year has flown by! Glad it has been a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I join your pride in your students, but also give YOU kudos for being such a great teacher! Great layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails