Monday, April 28, 2014

Base & Bling Jewelry Buffet


Just in time for Mother's Day, I'm offering a base & bling jewelry buffet (complete with card for gift giving) on Friday, 5/9 (drop in from 7-8 PM).  Make a necklace or pendant for yourself and/or for a special lady in your life!  I will have a large selection of goodies to chose from.  (If you'd like to customize your pendant with a photo, please bring one that is cut to 1" square- or I can help you cut it that evening.)
Here's a sampling of the Base & Bling pieces. 
While an RSVP is not required, if you know you'd like to make a necklace (or two), let me know!

{I would like to extend a huge thanks to Bren Yule for sharing this class idea and her buffet sign!}



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails