Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy Place Card

If you saw the March stamp of the month blog hop, then you already know how much I love nesting dolls.  Here's a card I made with this great stamp set.
(Mom, pretend to be surprised when you see this for Mother's Day!)

I used the Ariana paper pack and my Cricut Artiste cartridge to make a card with the Make It From Your Heart Vol. 1 sketch.  Those nesting dolls were colored with our markers and cut by hand.

I hope that you're enjoying your March.  Don't forget about this month's Studio J $5 layouts and the March stamp of the month, Happy Place!

2 comments:

  1. I promise to forget by then! It is precious...as are YOU. I know you had fun making this cutie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! It's ok that Mom got a sneak peek, they are always prettier in person anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails