Monday, August 12, 2013

H2H Challenges: Sentiment-ally Yours!

This week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge is to make a sentiment the focus of your project.  For my card, I started with the Frosted paper pack and the Holiday Tags stamp set.  This stamp set can be used with the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge to cut out the different tags.  (I decided to back my tag with a Cricut oval to show off more of the pretty Frosted paper pack.)  I used Slate and Crystal Blue inks for the sentiment.
 If you look closely, can you see the shimmer and shine on the Colonial White card stock base?  I used a mister with pearl paint and. Crystal Blue reinker to spritz the background.
This sketch comes from the new Make It From Your Heart, Vol. 2.  The instructions made this card come together quickly!  I accented it with silver glitter adhesive trim, sparkles flourishes, and base and bling metal charms.  It's never too early for happy holidays!

Go check out what the rest of the H2H DT has cooked up for you this week, and be sure to link up your creation by 8/31.

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails