Sunday, May 12, 2013

SOS May Challenge: Three Patterned Papers Plus Rub-Ons

Happy Mother's Day!  Photos and projects will be coming soon.  Meanwhile...

The May Scrap Our Stash challenge is to use at least three different patterned papers from different collections and some rub-ons!  I dug deep into my stash for these photos from Spring Break 2009 when we took the girls ice skating for the first time.  They found it was harder than they thought it would be!
My photos definitely determined my color choices.  The green patterned paper came from Close To My Heart's retired Olivia paper pack, the purple from CTMH's Hooligans paper pack, and the blue from a Colorbok pack.  The green letters came from a different Colorbok pack.  For my embellishments, I used some Around the Block chipboard flowers (It was Spring Break, after all!), some Queen & Co. Sassy Sequins & brads, and some of CTMH's (retired) Nature's Ambiance rub-ons.  It was super fun to mix & match!

Don't be afraid to try your hand at mixing & matching your patterned papers.  It's a really great way to Scrap (y)Our Stash.  Be sure to link up your layout HERE by May 29!


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails