Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Snow 2013 {Layout Share}

Have I mentioned how much I love Studio J?  It is so easy to upload photos, choose the number of photos I am using to pick my layout sketch, choose a paper pack, and then get started!  Here are some photos of our February snow.  Fortunately, it is warming up here just a little bit.  There's no snow in our forecast, but I sure am sick of this wet, cold spring we've had.  I'm looking forward to summer!
Traditional paper and glue scrapbooking will always be a part of my life too, but I love the ease of creating (and sharing!) Studio J layouts.  You can get started HERE if you'd like to give Studio J a try.  It's free to play!

P.S.  In addition to our big remodel and having only 7 days left of school, my laptop is giving me trouble!  I can't upload photos to Blogger, so I will be back to share when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails