Monday, May 13, 2013

H2H Challenges: May Flowers

Hopefully spring has sprung where you are!  We are waking up to temps in the 30s which is unusually cold for this time of year, but the flowers are blooming.  This week's Heart 2 Heart challenge is all about flowers.  We want you to share their beauty!  My flower project is my Mother's Day project:
Everything was made with the CTMH/Cricut Artiste cartridge and the Chantilly paper pack.  Isn't that flower box adorable?  It was so easy to make!


 Finally, here's the card that I made for my Mom.  

Now it's your turn- visit the H2H blog to share you floral creations.

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Love the folded paper flower. And the box is amazing! Great flower projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is BEAUTIFUL and very spring-y. Thanks, honey, love it and you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley, this box is soooo gorgeous made with the Chantilly papers! I adore the way you folded the petals of the flower!!! Super idea, and a definite PIN! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails