Wednesday, May 22, 2013

H2H Challenges: Creature Feature (#2)

This Dream Pop paper is so fun that I had to make another card for the H2H creature feature challenge!  The only reason I could cut up the owl paper is because there's another identical sheet in the pack, so I cut the corner to fit the front of my standard-size card.

The sentiment is from the 4 My Friend stamp set, stamped in Slate.  I added Licorice Opaques to the eyes and a few pink Sparkles to the flowers.  The seam binding knot was the perfect finishing touch for this simple, fun card.

Have you checked out the H2H blog yet?  Did you know our challenges run ALL month long?  Hop on over to check us out!

4 comments:

  1. I love it!! Great use of the Dream Pop paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love this! What a great use of that paper. Really nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute - so cute! And I forgot, again today, to give your mom my check for you. I think I will just mail it if you'll email me what mailing address you're using right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the sparkles in the flowers and the opaques for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails