Friday, March 8, 2013

Hello Tweety Card


Here's a sweet card I made with my new Hello Tweety stamp set and scraps from the For Always paper pack. It's a sketch from the Make It From Your Heart how-to guide.   I kept it pretty CAS to show off that gorgeous bird cage.  I like how the wires of the cage look with the chevron paper.

The current Moxie Fab World card challenge is chevrons, so I had to join the flock.

TGIF!

All supplies from Close To My Heart: Hello Tweety stamp set; For Always paper pack; Black and Lagoon inks; Blue sparkle

2 comments:

  1. That is th-weet! Couldn't resist that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Haley! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails