Monday, March 25, 2013

H2H Challenges Is So "Egg-cited" For Spring!

With Easter fast approaching and spring already here (according to the calendar but not the weather man), H2H Challenges is inviting you to create something special for this season.  Since we're going to my aunt's house for Easter dinner, I decided to make her this card:
It is a total CASE from Beth Naumann's adorable "Life Is Good" card (that of course I had saved to my Paper Crafting Pinterest board), but I used the Chantilly paper pack.  Since most of my supplies are packed up, I used a glass bowl as a block to stamp with and a piece of Chantilly chipboard for the flower center.  (The flower and banners are from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.)

Now, we'd like for you to help us "think spring" and get "egg-cited!"  Visit the H2H blog for details and the complete story on the March Madness competition.

2 comments:

  1. Cute card...clever gal, using that glass bowl. Whatever it takes, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great papers for a spring thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails