Saturday, January 26, 2013

Spring/Summer 2013 CTMH Idea Book Sneak Peek #2

OK, with two daughters, I must admit that CHANTILLY is probably my favorite of all seven of the new CTMH paper packs!  You will be seeing a lot of this one on my blog in the upcoming months...

 We even have FABRIC that coordinates with Chantilly (and another paper pack coming soon).
 The stamp set featured on this layout is only available in the Chantilly Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go, while you can see the beautiful card Chantilly WOTG below.
Chantilly lace, and a pretty face...
 
Speaking of lace, wait until you see the new Hollyhock ZIPPER LACE! ;)  Wowzas!

1 comment:

  1. And a ponytail, hanging down...

    Beautiful, yummy colors. Zipper lace? Hmmm, my oh my...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails