Friday, November 30, 2012

December Stamp of the Month Blog Hop: Year Round Cheer

Happy Holidays!  You are going to love the Close To My Heart December stamp of the month, Year Round Cheer!  Join me on this month's blog hop by clicking from blog to blog.  (If you're already hopping then you should have arrived from Nikka's blog.  Next you'll visit Michelle's blog.)

With all its adorable seasonal images, I had to create a set of standard-size cards for the year.  I used most of our current paper packs.  I kept them simple but glammed them up with various colors of our fabulous Glitter Glitz Gel.

This set is going into a decorated CTMH recipe box to be auctioned off Saturday to help raise money for the scholarship fund of my chapter of Delta Kappa Gamma, an international educators' honor society. 

Thanks for visiting!  Now spread some cheer and visit Michelle Loncar's blog.


6 comments:

  1. Great card set, I love all the added sparkle touches with the glitter glitz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply sweet! Love how you found the perfect papers to go with each image. It's amazing at how different these stamps can look by using different papers. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails