Tuesday, August 14, 2012

National Stamping Month Blog Hop

National Stamping Month is right around the corner, and Close To My Heart is offering a really cool "Double-D" stamp set, It's Your Day, for the occasion.  This two-sets-in-one special offer begins 8/15 and runs through September.  When you make a $35 minimum purchase, you can get this great stamp set (well, actually, two sets) for only $5!

Check out what my group of talented consultants has created for you on this National Stamping Month blog hop.  If you're already hopping, then you've arrived from Sheila Bennett's blog and you'll visit Melinda Everitt next.

As soon as I saw this set, I was drawn to the bicycle image.  (My brother is a cyclist.)  I had fun with this bright and cheery color combo inspired by the CR84FN 60 color combo.  I only used Gypsy, Pacifica, Pear, and White Daisy card stock and inks, plus the stamp set to create this card.  A little Grey Wool baker's twine finishes off the banners.

My second card uses a simple technique to make "motion."  Again, I only used cardstock, ink, and the stamp set to create all the texture that you see.  This time I stuck with Pacifica and Pear.

Those of you coming to my card class this Saturday will get a chance to play with this cool set!

Thanks for checking out my projects.  Be sure to come back for more!  Now go see what Melinda has made.

13 comments:

  1. Awesome cards! Love the color combo's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haley... Love your cards. Casandra took the words right out of my mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on the colour combos! I'm going to have to write those down -- you've inspired me! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cards, I like the first one with the different color combo!
    Wendy K.
    www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these cards are wonderful! Love the banner and bicycle image! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome color combo! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooo...I like the different patterned pennants and the generational stamping on the bike is COOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this color combo - inspiring cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cards!! I love the banner on the first card with the twine accent. Great impression of movement on your second card. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards with fun color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just Fabulous Cards! Love the fishtail banners and the bicycle on your first one and Love the movement you've created in your second one! So glad you could join us at CR84FN! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these cards - Great job! love the paper choices too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails