Thursday, August 30, 2012

More August Stamp of the Month

You are quickly running out of time to get the beautiful August stamp of the month, Baroque Borders!  For these two 3"x6" cards, I stamped one of the corner flourishes in the center, then flipped it over to stamp on either side to create this pretty pattern.  How do you like our new Ruby color?
I used my new Monogram "H" stamp for the medallions.  (They are available in every letter for only $2.95 each!)  I used two of our new pearl badge buttons to accent the card.
 
Here's the same card but instead of my monogram, I used the flower from the Bohemian Alphabet set with a new black sparkle in the center.

The August stamp of the month is only available for a few more hours, so get yours HERE.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails