Sunday, June 24, 2012

Family Love Layout and Home Decor

At my recent scrapbooking class, we made a family layout that I have been dying to "copy" from the current CTMH Idea Book.  As soon as I saw this layout, I knew that I wanted to make it for myself!  I think that my ladies loved it as much as I do!

Here is the "original":
 And my page:

Here is the completed companion page that I created: 
Finally, both pages together as they will appear in our scrapbook:

The last thing that I did was create a layout to fit into an old 11"x14" frame that I had (literally) laying around.  The only "bad" thing about this project is that I have no where to hang it!  I am going to have to figure out what to rearrange so that I can show it off.
All of the metal ebellishments (Timeless Charms and Durables Studs) are stuck to the front of the glass, not on the inside.  These projects use the Florentine paper pack and the Family Love and Rustic Alphabet stamp sets.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...love it. Great job, honey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and it looks even more gorgeous in person! I'm looking forward to completing mine. (ie, adding the pictures!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails