Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Footloose and Fancy Free 10 Page Scrapbook Workshop: June 23


Create a gorgeous set of layouts for your upcoming (or past!) summer photos at my 10-page scrapbook workshop.  (Thank you, Tresa Black, for creating and then sharing this workshop!)  Click HERE for a PDF you can view or print.  Preorders taken through 6/15 for the workshop on 6/23!  (I will also consider adding another workshop late summer if there is enough interest.)

Can't attend?  Ask me about a kit with complete instructions so that you can put this lovely scrapbook together at your own pace.  We can even customize your paper pack.  I'll choose your coordinating embellishments.

1 comment:

  1. I want to come to this one and probably use a different paper pack. Will talk to you bout what to order.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails