Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Few Reminders & Upcoming Events

Tomorrow is your last chance to get the fun and funky Dotty for You paper pack and/or the May stamp of the month, Friendship Bouquet.  Please visit my website to purchase yours before you run out of time!  You can also find links to some great project ideas and how-to videos there!

Here's the peek now at upcoming events and CTMH specials:



If you're not already receiving my Close To My Heart newsletter (or another consultant's), please be sure to email me to sign up.  (I promise not to spam you or sell/give away your personal info!!)  Drop me an email at inkyscrapper@gmail.com.

On June 10, we will be creating this beautiful layout and a companion 12"x12" page.  I have limited seating still available, so email me today to reserve your spot!  Can't attend?  You can purchase a kit that will have all the pieces precut/prestamped and ready for you to assemble (with complete instructions).   (The $15 fee includes all materials and shipping directly to you.)  Just click the Paypal button below.  In the text field, please let me know whether you want to use the word "Family" or your family name (please spell it for me).
Kits will ship starting 6/11 and must be purchased by 6/8.


Family LO Kit Personalization:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails