Saturday, May 19, 2012

Black & White Wedding

Today, my flower girl is getting married!  This sweet little girl has grown into a beautiful young lady.  We wish her the very best as she begins her new life with her handsome, kind groom.

Here is the 5"x7" top fold card.  It's a white card base with a 5"x7" black panel and then the white panel.  I used the Card Word Puzzle stamp set and a retired sentiment. 
Best wishes to the Mr. & Mrs.!  Here is the opening page of the scrapbook that I made them.  All of the pages are White Daisy and Black with Grey Wool patterned paper from the (retired) Bliss paper pack.  Everything is from Close To My Heart except the ribbon (scraps from my stash).
All of the rest of the layouts are based on sketches from the "Reflections" how-to guide. I used the Old World Alphabet and Card Word Puzzle stamp set.  The music notes are from the Universal Backgrounds stamp set.
 The bling flourishes are the beautiful Sparkles Flourishes.

 Here is my favorite layout of them all:
 I used three roses to make this one by layering the centers taht I fussy cut.

In addition to the album and these pages, I also gave them a pair of Studio J gift cards so that she can upload their photos and create her own layouts to fill up her album. 

Best wishes, Megan and Ralph!  We love you!

(I'd like to link these projects up to the Anything Goes Challenge Blog #67: Black with One Other.)

7 comments:

  1. How very sweet! I love the card, and the scrapbook is delightful - she will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I know they will love all of these treasures. Hated to miss the wedding...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning! Love the card...I did a thank you using kraft paper and white daisy to stamp the roses similar to your card. Nice to see other versions...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haley, those are beautiful layouts, what a special gift! I may borrow some of your ideas (like the music notes border). Can't wait to start putting photos in my grandbaby's album now, too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely LO on your card, really nice image, thanks for joining our challenge at Anything Goes, hope to see you again, Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so beautiful bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs Cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails