Thursday, May 17, 2012

Birthday Recap (Part 2)

You cannot imagine my surprise and delight when I came home a few weeks ago to find this beautiful scrapbook layout- complete with pictures and all- waiting for me!  My dear friend and CTMH downline, Debora, made me this layout with a few of her photos from my surprise party.  Isn't it lovely?
One thing I love about this "work of heart" is the old paper packs that circle the focal photo on the left and continue on to the right page.  She wrote, "Like these papers, you are an oldie but goodie!"

Thank you, Debora, from the bottom of my heart for my beautiful layout, but most especially for your friendship.  You and your family mean so much to me and are such a blessing!  I'm so glad we started stamping and scrapping together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails