Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Love Paris Layout/Inspired By #10

Laurel Seabrook has started a challenge blog called "Inspired By" where she posts a photo trigger. When I saw this one of the Eiffel Tower, I knew that I had to play along! I wasn't a French major and didn't teach French for six years to shy away from such a pretty inspiration!

I dug through my France photos and found two that my Dad took of our very first trip to Europe (1989). The Eiffel Tower was bedecked with the tricolore (bleu, blanc, et rouge) for the bicentennial of the French Revolution.

All my papers and ink are from Close To My Heart (Outdoor Denim, White Daisy, and Cranberry with touches of Grey Wool and Grey Flannel). I had to include the lyrics of one of my favorite songs, "I Love Paris" as sung by Ella Fitzgerald.



The photo will open up to reveal journaling and the second photo.

The large Eiffel Tower stamp is from Penny Black, and the others are from a collection that I bought at the Louvre Atlanta exhibt at the High Museum of Art many years ago.



Thanks for checking out my layout! Be sure to check out the Inspired By blog. Bonne nuit!

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, thank you for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, that was such a great trip! VERY nice job on the l/o. It all made me smile...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails