Friday, February 3, 2012

February CTMH News & Specials

February is such an exciting time with Close To My Heart!

1. The NEW SPRING/SUMMER 2012 IDEA BOOK/CATALOG is now available!!! You can view it online HERE. (The website is still showing the Autumn/Winter catalog in the bottom right corner, but when you click on it, you are taken to the new one.) I would love to give you a copy, so if you do not already have a CTMH consultant, please let me know. For my local customers, I have a copy reserved especially for YOU! I would be happy to drop it off to you or meet you somewhere (my place or yours).


2. My FEBRUARY CARD CLASS will be Saturday, 2/11, @ 2:00. We will be making five different cards with the FEBRUARY STAMP OF THE MONTH, THOUGHTFUL TIDINGS, and all kinds of fabulous new products. You do NOT want to miss this one!!!

3. CTMH is offering another terrific STUDIO J Special: a BOGO on a 5 pack! That's right, 10 layouts for only $55! That is even better than membership pricing, so you do NOT want to miss out. There could not be a better time to try Studio J! (You don't even have to try it in February; you just have to purchase your 5-pack in February.) To sweeten the deal, I'm offering all 12"x12" albums at HALF OFF!!!!

4. Card-making and scrapbooking clubs are starting back up. Join to earn free products and meet every other month to make beautiful creations!


5. February marks my 12TH ANNIVERSARY with CTMH, so I have lots of fun planned for my customers. I can't wait to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails