Friday, January 6, 2012

This Month's CTMH Specials

Close To My Heart has three great offers for you this month! First, be sure to check out the "Rock the Block" special offer. (I've got some fun "stamples" coming soon!) For only $15, you get the cool Rock the Block E-size stamp set (retail value $34.95) plus a tray filled with nine 3-D chipboard cubes. To be eligible for this special offer, you need to make a minimum $25 purchase.

Next up is the January stamp of the month, Little Reminders. This stamp set gives you 25 ways to start the new year (and can carry you throughout). You can purchase this set for $17.95, or for only $5 with a $50 minimum purchase. Yes, your Rock the Block purchase can help you reach that $50 goal too!

Finally, for you Studio J fans, purchase nine layouts this month and get the 10th free! This offer is available in any multiples of 9 & 10: Buy 18 and get two free, etc. I am so loving Studio J to get more scrapping done. Give it a try if you haven't already!









For any of these offers, go straight to my CTMH website. I will be posting my January class info soo!

1 comment:

  1. Begin working on Studio J is my to-do for TOday! Awesome offer on the freebie...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails