Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Halloween 2011 (Layout Share)

Have you scrapbooked your Halloween memories already? If not, why not give Studio J online scrapbooking a try? (It's free to try with no obligation to buy.) I was able to create this layout within days of our Fright Night festivities. Some of the things that I love about Studio J are that I can upload my photos and then work on them anywhere I have an internet connection. Also, it automatically sizes your photos to fit the photo wells, so I don't have to pay a lot of money for enlargements.

I am able to scrapbook so many of my family's photos and memories thanks to Studio J!

{Layout 2011 #77}

1 comment:

  1. I am sooo looking forward to starting my subscription while moho living this winter. No glue, scissors, or wishing I had my ALL my stamps with me (not possible!)...no mess in our small space. Just me, the computer, and online scrapping. That rocks! Srsly...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails