Friday, November 11, 2011

Sonoma Workshop on the Go "Medallion" Card

Are you familiar with Close To My Heart's Workshop on the Go kits? They are a great value and even include instructions for a scrapbook layout! You get a paper pack, and exclusive C-size stamp set, and at least two other goodies (embellishments and/or tools) to create tons of wonderful projects!



My card uses the paisley stamp from the Sonoma Workshop on the Go kit in a fun way: as a medallion!



First, I stamped the paisley once, and then I started stamping the paisley again and again as I moved around the first image in a circular shape.


It took a little practice to get them fairly evenly spaced, but I think I succeeded.



Finally, I cut the entire piece out as one medallion. A pretty sparkly button in the center finishes it off.

I also used a little silver glitz glue for the other decoration on this 5"x7" card (pattern from Wishes).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails