Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New Blog Feature!

Starting right now, each month I am offering a free project idea, complete with instructions, here on my blog, up in the tabs at the top. (It is creatively named "This Month's Project.") If you'd like to join along, give the project a shot! There's also a place to link up your creation if you'd like to share it with me (and believe me, I'd love to see it!). I expect to have a new project uploaded within the first few days of the month for your crafting pleasure. I hope you'll give it a try! Thanks!



You may have seen this card already, but I am featuring it as this month's project with instructions for the pattern or sketch, called the "Top Band" from the Wishes how-to guide. Give it a try! You can go wild with embellishments or leave it clean and simple. It's totally up to you!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea. Your creativity is going to even higher levels. That rocks! Folks can learn from the comfort of their own home, especially if they can't attend your great classes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Projects are good! Now all I need is more time and organization...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails