Saturday, June 11, 2011

Spring 2011 Layout

The girls looked so cute in their new sundresses one day early this year in that I begged them for a photo shoot. They willingly agreed (for once!), and I got some really cute shots (in my humble opinion). I quickly uploaded my photos to Studio J to begin creating a layout, just because. Can you tell which kit I used? If you guessed the exclusive, members-only "Take the Cake" kit, you're right! Yes, this is the same kit that I used in my previous post with the birthday pictures! Instead of choosing the birthday papers and My Stickease, I just used the "neutral" elements (as in non-birthday, non-specific patterns and My Stickease). I love how this layout turned out!

Studio J is truly helping me scrapbook my family photos and memories faster, simpler, easier! This easy online scrapbooking is living up to its tagline, "Real Scrapbooks. Real Time." My order is already on its way, and when my layouts arrive, I can slip them right into my albums. Now that's some happy scrapping! As always, you can try Studio J at no charge and with no obligation at http://haleyd.myctmh.com/. I'd love for you to give it a try and let me know what you think! (Don't forget about this month's Studio J Free-for-All special promo! Get your free JPG before the end of the month.)

{Layout 2011 #36}

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails