Thursday, May 26, 2011

You & Me Layout #2

With the CTMH You & Me kit, you can make this layout, which I customized for photos of the fox den and fox kits that lived on our road for the past two years. But hurry, because the You & Me kit is only available until the end of May, while supplies last.




Everything except your basic tool kit (paper trimmer, scissors, adhesive, etc.), inks (Chocolate, Desert Sand, and Olive), and blocks are included in the You & Me kit.





Feel free to visit my website at http://haleyd.myctmh.com/ if you don't already have a CTMH consultant.















{Layout 2011 #32}














1 comment:

  1. Very pretty l/o. I kept looking for the critters (in the real) and never got to see them. Of course I see one every now and then waaay over here in our yard, but they are too quick for my camera...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails