Saturday, April 2, 2011

Studio J®: Step-by-Step Basics

Studio J is helping me get so many more memories and photos preserved! I challenge you to give it a try after watching this great how-to video from CTMH (below)! This month, CTMH is offering a Studio J special: members who purchase 10 layouts will receive free bling! (Ask me about becoming a member. You'll love the perks of free shipping and free page protectors every month with your order.)

Just click HERE to access Studio J. It doesn't cost a penny to play or give it a try. See for yourself and let me know what you think. (I'll also be happy to answer any questions you have. I'm still learning fun tricks and techniques.)

1 comment:

  1. OK...gotta do this...next week! Off to play with the big girls today...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails