Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Friends!

Three people we know shared a birthday on Thursday! Here's hoping you had a fabulous day, Joy, Ms. Margaret, and Eli! If you live in the area, watch out because Eli will be getting his driver's license SOON! Yikes! (It is hard to believe that this fellow, who I met when he was three, is now about to be driving!)


For his card, I used the Rustic Numbers stamp set for birthday "candles" along with a leaf stamp from the Friendship Blessings stamp set. (The Sasparilla paper pack and gold star brads are retired.)


Also, since our youngest turns 10 on Easter, she invited four friends over for a sleepover Friday night. They had a blast, but I still think that I am recovering!


After our Palm Sunday services today, I'll be scrapbooking with my scrapbook group and am really looking forward to some spring creations. Hope you have a wonderful day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails