Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April CTMH Specials

We all know that April showers bring May flowers, but at Close To My Heart, April specials bring great savings and smiles! To take advantage of these specials, feel free to vist my MyCTMH website, or contact me at haleyd@myctmh.com or 706-781-4326.

1. April Stamp of the Month: Blessed Blessed is a beautiful set of 12 stamps featuring base-and-shade floral and bird images, plus two beautiful sentiments. "We are so blessed" is one that I will use often, plus the famous quotation from Alfred, Lord Tennyson, "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever." You can purchase Blessed for $22.95, or make your own discount ($25 minimum purchase = 25% off; $50 = 50% off; $75 = 75% off; $100 = FREE!)

2. Hope for Japan Stamp Set Our hearts go out to the victims of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, and like so many of you, we’re eager to help. And helping has never been easier! During April, purchase the exclusive “Hope for Japan” A-size stamp set for the special price of only $5 (retail value $7.95) and Close To My Heart will donate 100% of the profits to the American Red Cross efforts in Japan. This beautifully designed stamp set reminds us of how our hearts are hopeful for those who are in need. Contact me today to get involved in this heart-worthy cause.

3. "Lovin' Level 1" Gift with Purchase MY REFLECTIONS® LEVEL 1 SCRAPBOOKING KITS ARE great for beginners to seasoned pros. The preprinted pages make preserving your fondest memories a breeze. Get a FREE Level 1 kit of your choice when you order $100 or more on my MyCTMH® website April 1–30, 2011 (limit of one free kit per qualifying order). Now’s the time to let everyone know you’re Lovin’ Level 1! You'll also qualify for a FREE April Stamp of the Month stamp set, Blessed!

4. "Sparkle with Studio J" Gift with Purchase
This month, CTMH is offering a Studio J special: members who purchase 10 layouts will receive free bling! (Ask me about becoming a member. You'll love the perks of free shipping and free page protectors every month with your order.) You'll receive $5.90 worth of Sparkles and Pearl Opaques (one package each) with every 10 layouts you purchase, this month only. Get started by clicking the Studio J icon at my MyCTMH website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails