Thursday, April 21, 2011

9"x9" Layouts of 2005 (A Dirty Dozen)

OK, none of these layouts are "dirty!" They're the results of cleaning up (and cleaning out) my craft room as we convert it back into a bedroom. Many of the layouts featured here were received in a swap way back when. Unfortunately, I don't know who to give credit to (so if you see one of yours, give a big shout out! Thanks.) As I waited on people to come to my yard sale, I worked on adding pictures to the layouts or creating the layouts from various pieces. Most if not all the papers used are retired, as are the Kids Kits CTMH used to sell. Even though it's old, hopefully you'll enjoy this walk down memory lane with me. Thanks for looking!

Cover layout with pull-out tag Fortunately this pink layout was complete in '05. Don't you love her childish handwriting? So thankful I have that! (Shows why you need to try to scrapbook in the "now" whenever possible!)



Liquid Applique on cupcake before drying and heat setting...



...And after heating it with a heat tool.













In Grand Lake, CO, and Rocky Mtn. NP






At Arches NP













Viva Las Vegas!




Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon












The Petrified Forest NP


(Unfortunately I can't find her first day of school pictures, but I'm sure they'll turn up.)












Field trip to Zoo Atlanta






Here's my sweet girl now, almost six years since those pictures were taken! I love you, Honey Girl!











{Layouts 2011 #20-30}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails